Sally teaches a weekly Bible Study for the women of All Saints Anglican Church in Chapel Hill, NC. Her desire is for women to learn to love to read the Scriptures with their heads, their hearts and their imagination – and then learn to talk with other women about God’s word and their own hearts in a life-giving way (this study is open to all.)
- January 27-29—Signal Hill Presbyterian Church
Signal Hill, Tennessee
Contact: Embree Poole email@example.com
- February—All Saints Church
Durham, North Carolina
Contact: MaryLois Partridge firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 17—Lenten Contemplative Retreat
Avila Conference Center, Durham, North Carolina
Contact: Mary Zimmerman email@example.com
- March 23—Hearts of Hope Benefit Luncheon
Raleigh Rescue Mission
Contact: Leslie Millett LeslieM@raleighrescue.org
- March 30-31—Mt Pigsah UMC
Greensboro, North Carolina
Contact: Terry Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 21-22
Contact: Connie Norton email@example.com
February 1-3, 2013—First Presbyterian Church
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Contact: Debbie Hunter firstname.lastname@example.org
February 8-10 2013—Christ the Redeemer
Contact: Janis Campbell email@example.com
- March 22-24, 2013—Christ Community
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Contact: Crystal West firstname.lastname@example.org
Presently, Sally is speaking on the following topics:
- The Longing for Home: Finding Rest in God What keeps us from being able to enter into the rest that God alone can provide? For starters, we are not even sure what we are looking for. Even if we have some idea, our fears, our relationships and the lies we so easily believe trip us up again and again. Explore what it means to find your rest in the heart of the love of God.
- Living in the Light of Love The great calling on our lives is to learn to love like God loves. Investigate with Sally what that really means and gain insight and hope to face the things that get in your way as you learn to live a life of love.
- Can You Hear the Story? Our lives really do have a story to tell. This weekend provides an opportunity to discover the message God wants to speak through your life to this world. You’ll begin to see that God has woven purpose and meaning into the ordinary fabric of your life. The result? As you hear the story of your own life, new hope and confidence will emerge.
- Learning to Pray My Heart Back to God Listen in on David’s story and learn how he let the whole of his life, the good, the bad and the ugly, become an opportunity to have real conversations with God.
- Wait, Listen, Receive Practicing the ancient practices of the church – lectio divina, prayerful silence, prayerful listening, prayerful reflection can shape our souls and connect us to God in ways we may never have imagined. Sally uses Scripture, teaching and these tried and true disciplines to help us shape our hearts to live more deeply connected to God himself.
- Ordinary Beauty Learn to see the hand of God and the ways of God through the everydayness of your life. His presence and his voice show up in the most surprising places – join us and learn to be a wiser, more aware observer of the beauty God has placed in your ordinary life.